collage <4

This collage describes me. I love music. I always have my Airpods with me and I use Apple music. My top five favorite artists are Bad Bunny, Drake, J.cole, Jhene Aiko and Roddy Ricch. I have been listening to their music for years. My favorite of all time artist is Bad Bunny. There is never a day i dont listen to him. I don’t have a favorite album which is why I have them all there. I love shopping, shopping makes me happy and I love having new outfits. I like to shop at Windsor and cotton on, they always have my type of style. I like to shop at Ulta for my makeup. I love jewelry. I am always wearing my watch from Michael Kors and necklace that is in the bottom left my Grandma gave to me for my birthday. My favorite jewelry store is Pandora, I get my rings and bracelets from there.

I like to film and edit videos. I can spend hours on it, the time goes by fast when Im editing. I use the G7x canon and I use my MacBook to edit. The program I use is iMovie which is in the middle of the collage. I like to capture my memories on video so I don’t forget a detail. I use my phone all the time, my phone distracts me when I am stressed or bored. My favorite youtuber is Nai, she has a good personality and the type of person everyone likes to be around. My favorite animal/insect is a butterfly. They are my favorite because they start off as a caterpillar and become something pretty, but they cant see their beauty. My favorite sport is soccer, I always been a Barcelona fan since I was 9.

My favorite fast food is in n out, I wasn’t such a big fun once the pandemic started, but I loved it once I tried it again. I like Starbucks, my favorite drink from there is a pink drink. My favorite movie is The fault in our stars, the emotion and the romance in that movie is unmatched to other movies. My favorite tv show is All American, my bestfriend got me into that show and now I watch it with my family. We bonded watching it every Monday.